Accessible to all visitors at no charge, the technical workshops held over two days impart the attendees with key practical information on a wide array of topics such as new technologies, licenses, financing and health & safety.
In 2019 the technical workshops sessions included:
- How to increase productivity with new technologies?
- Role of Technical and Vocational training in capacity building
- Dive into the Mining Code and its impact on rural and artisanal communities
- Micro-financing and models for small scale miners
- Health, safety and best practices
- How can metal detectors help find more gold for artisanal miners?