Nigeria Mining Week, in partnership with PWC is sending a wide call for industry leaders to gather in October 2017 in Abuja, to share best practices and demonstrate the latest strategies to evolve the sector successfully.
Becoming your annual “rendez vous” for mining opportunities and investment in West Africa, Nigeria Mining Week will come back on the success story of 2016 and what has been done in the last 12 months.
It is well known that Nigeria is the economic powerhouse of West Africa, but what is not as well know is that Nigeria has the potential to become a West African Mining giant.
Learn about the latest developments with regards to the roadmap, towards a new paradigm in natural resource management: Building a competitive and sustainable mining value chain.
This high-level and strategic mining investment platform will bring critical stakeholders together with Nigerian and international investors to drive the Nigerian solid minerals sector forward, with the vision to open up credible businesses opportunities and put Nigerian mining on the map. Nigeria Mining Week will link investors, project developers, financiers, technology providers and government and highlight an industry that in future will become a driver of Nigeria’s economy.
- Meet and network with key players in the Nigerian mining space from both the private and public sectors: what happened to the N30bn fund for mining exploration approved in October 2016.
- Understand the new government’s plans for the sector and how Nigeria will increase mining’s contribution to gross domestic product from 0.3 % in 2015 to 7 % within a decade
- Access available sources of finance and alternative business tools and contribute to increasing by $27 billion the national GDP coming from mining and related sectors by 2025.
- Optimize your presence in an industry needing to grow by $7 billion in the next decade to develop gold and iron ore and diversify its oil-dependent economy.
- Share experiences and voice your perspectives to government in order to set up your business in the best conditions
- Align your investment with the government strategy to start production of iron ore, lead, zinc, bitumen, nickel, coal, and gold on a large scale.
Be first to market and make sure to sign-up today!!
Who will you meet?
2017 NEW FEATURES
51% C-level, Managing Directors, Chairmen, Presidents, Directors
22% Partners, Associates & Consultants
12% Country Heads, Business Development, Sales Executives
15% Managers: Project, Security, Mining, Operations, Trade Development