Nigeria Mining Week, organized by the Miners Association of Nigeria and in partnership with PwC, opened the door to an exclusive networking opportunity for serious investors, mining operators, finance houses and multilateral investors as well as technology solution providers who were seeking a new market and new clients for mineral exploration and extraction.
• B2B INTERNATIONAL EXPO: Featured 40+ leading technology and innovative services covering the value chain of the mining industry.
• STRATEGIC CONFERENCE: Provided strategic insights into hot legal and regulatory issues, investment, finance as well as market access and community involvement.
• CEO ROUNDTABLE: Deep dove into the key challenges facing the private stakeholders, driven by the MAN and PWC.
• FINANCE & INVESTMENT PRE-CON: Delivered all the necessary information and contacts required to invest in mining in Nigeria and access finance
• TECHNICAL WORKSHOPS: Enhanced practical expertise to grow artisanal and small scale operations with an A to Z mining toolkit.
• NEW STATE BATTLEFIELD COMPETITION: Key mining states presented 2 candidates: ASM and junior miner, who presented their project to a judging panel
T: +234 080 8579 7058 | E: email@example.com
E: firstname.lastname@example.orgDOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE NOW