RECENT PROJECT SHOWCASES:
1. Symbol Mining/Goidal Resources operating in the North East, currently mines lead zinc ore with a grading of 22% Zn (zinc) compared to the global average of 6%Zn (zinc).
2. Kogi Iron recently developed a process route that can produce viable iron ore concentrate from their high phosphorus iron ore deposit for the production of high-quality steel.
3. Segilola Resources operating Limited/Thor Explorations Limited in Osun State has a proven reserve of one million ounces of gold on part of their tenements. Production of gold is set to commence by the company in the first quarter of 2020.
4. African Natural Resources and Mines Ltd plans to operate a 5 million tons per annum integrated iron ore mining processing and steel production plant, with a 35 megawatts power plant for captive consumption – a $600 million project in Kaduna State
5. The first Nigerian gold refinery developed by Kian Smith Trade & Co. was inaugurated in 2018. The refinery is scheduled to start production in 2019, sourcing most of its ore from miners in the country. It will start with a production capacity of 3 tons per month of mostly gold and production of 1 ton of mostly silver per month.
T: +27 21 700 3588 | E: email@example.com
T: +27 21 700 3508 | E: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload Brochure